Soukya is derived from the Sanskrit word 'Soukhyam' which means “wellbeing” and is the harmonious state of the mind, body and spirit which is the goal for all who visit Soukya. Aside from the treatment of illness, they concentrate on early intervention, preventive medicine and most importantly on health promotion and education.Soukya is the is the first healing centre of this kind in the world where different systems of medicine, including Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Homeopathy and over 30 Complementary Therapies like Yoga, Acupuncture, and Reflexology are practised under one roof.
A holistic approach to treating the person involves treating the mind, body and spirit in the context of one’s surroundings, whether it is for a medical or wellness stay. A unique detailed comprehensive holistic health evaluation elicits all aspects of the individual to help determine and design the treatment protocol.
Retreat at Soukya-Destress package 6 nights/7 days
* Return Airport transfers to /from Soukya
* Vegetarian cuisine & herbal drinks
* 6 nights accommodation at Souyka in Deluxe Room
* Ayurvedic Evaluation
* Ayurvedic Hot Stone Massage - 2 sessions
* Shirodhara - 7 sessions
* Ayurvedic Massage - 2 sessions
* Thalam- 7 sessions
* Aroma Oil Massage- 2 sessions
* Swedish Massage- 1 session
* Reflexology- 3 sessions
* Herbal eye mud pack- 7 sessions
* Herbal abdomen mud pack- 7 sessions
* Herbal Hip Bath- 2 sessions
* Aroma Arm & Foot Bath- 2 sessions
* Acupressure- 4 sessions
* 1 on 1 yoga- 1 session
* Common Yoga twice a day -(yogasanas, breathing
meditation & relaxation)
* Recreational & Swimming pool facilities
PRICES ARE IN USD DOLLARS
USD $2440.00 PER PERSON SHARE TWIN Deluxe Double Accommodation
USD $2950.00 PER PERSON SINGLE Deluxe Accommodation
Vaild from 1 October 2009- 31 March 2010. SPECIAL CONDITIONS APPLY.
Prices are in US Dollars, due to fluctuating exchange rate. Please contact SPA TRAVEL for latest conversion rate or prices outside these dates. Subject to change without notice.