Duration: 09 Nights/10 Days
Places to Visit: Kathmandu - Nepalgunj - Hilsa - Manasarovar - Tarboche - Zutulphuk - Dolma Pass - Manasarovar - Hilsa - Nepalgunj - Kathmandu
Arrival Lucknow transfer to hotel. Overnight Stay.
Early Morning drive 4 hrs to reach Nepalgunj & take flight to Simikot . Overnight at camp resort.
Early Morning fly to Hilsa by Chartered helicopter. A 45 minutes trek to the border town of Shera. Drive for 45 mins to the town of Taklakot, Overnight Guesthouse.Day for acclimatization.
Drive to Manasarovar (3hrs). Overnight in Tents/Guest House.
Full day on Holy banks of Manasarover. Yatris will perform Manasarover Parikrama by Jeeps. Dinner and overnight at Guest House/Tents.
After early breakfast, depart to Tarboche (starting point for Kailash Parikrama). Trek to Driraphuk (12 km. / 7 - 8 hrs). Packed Lunch. Dinner and overnight camping.
After early breakfast, start trekking to Zutulphuk via Dolma Pass (highest point of entire journey, 5750 m). The distance is 18 km with approximate time taken 9 - 10 hrs. Packed Lunch. Dinner and overnight camping.
After early breakfast, trek further for 10 km. (4 - 5 hrs) to arrive at the ending point of Parikrama where jeeps shall be waiting to drive the pilgrims back to Manasarovar. Packed lunch en route. Drive to Sher (3hrs) Dinner and overnight at Guest House.
Proceed to Hilsa. Fly from Hilsa to Nepalgunj. & Drivet back to Lucknow. Overnight in hotel.
• Above tour is organised from April till September.
• Starting point is Kathmandu.
• Spare 10 Days.
• For above tour only group booking is accepted and is organised as per the dates requested.
(a)Kathmandu - Nepalgunj - Kathmandu will be done by scheduled flight.
Nepalgunj - Hilsa - Nepalgunj will be done by Chartered Helicopter.
Total flying hours of the return journey will be 11 hours.
(b) From the first border town (Shera) of Tibet, the transfers to and from will be done by Toyota Landcruisers.
Only Kora of Mt. Kailash is to be performed on foot. Take two & a half day ( 42 Kms).
Accommodation & all meals are inclusive. Accommodation will be provided in Hotels/Guesthouses OR Tents ( as per Availabilty).
Very few medical facility is available in Tibet. That too is very distantly located. Our pramadic staff will accompany the group, who take care of only few Medical issues at High altitudes. Personal Medical kit & medicines are recommended.
Tibetan Guide will accompany the group, Supported by Tour Leader from India Or Nepal.
• Accommodation at Kathmandu, Airtickets of Kathmandu - Nepalgunj - Kathmandu sector.
• Helicopter Charter charges Nepalgunj - Hilsa - Nepalgunj sector.
• Advance Camping Arrangements in Hilsa for acclimatisation.
• Chinese Visa, Tibet Permit and Kailash Permit. Nepal Permit (Humla), Officers fee, Sherapa supporting staff, Nepalese Tour Leader, Tibetian Local Guide.
• 4 Wheel Drive Jeeps. Accommodation and meals throughout the tour.
• Travel Insurance and emergency evacuation / rescue.
• Charter rates for any increase in flying time or waiting time.
• Any expenses of personal nature.
• Above cost is the net tour cost. The travel agent can sell the above tour keeping his own margin.
• No permission is to be taken from Indian authorities.
• Outline permit has to be taken Home Ministry of Nepal Govt.
• To Undertake this tour all yatris should have valid passports.
• Tibetan Permits & Chinese Visa is required for this tour, which is included in the Tour cost.
• Only medical Fitness certificate is needed, issued by a registered medical practitioner